October 5-7, 2021 | Virtual
Call for Posters
|· August 22, 2021 (extended):||Submission deadline of extended abstracts|
|· September 12, 2021:||Notification of results and information about final submission|
NOTE: Each deadline is 23:59:59 AoE (Anywhere on Earth) == GMT/UTC + 02:00 (Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome) on the stated day, no matter where the submitter is located.
WearRAcon Europe is currently seeking submissions for the poster session, which should describe recently completed work, highly relevant results of work in progress, or successful systems and applications, in all areas related to exoskeleton use cases. Poster presentations will be an integral part of the conference, with sessions for interactive discussion between presenters and attendees. Note that, in order to maintain interactive and exciting poster presentations, we require at least one presenter per accepted poster to attend the conference.
Supplemental material, such as a poster draft or videos, may be submitted as well, but are not mandatory. However, the total size of all attachments should not exceed 20 MB.
The authors of the best extended abstracts will be invited to publish their work in a special issue of Wearable Technologies dedicated to WearRAcon and WearRAcon Europe 2021. The authors will record a 5-min video (.mp4, .mov or .avi,) about the project to be presented at the Virtual Conference.
- Dr. Urs Schneider, Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation IPA, and University of Stuttgart
- Dr. Christophe Maufroy, Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation IPA
- Professor Jörg Siegert, University of Stuttgart
- Dr. Enrique Bances P., University of Stuttgart
- Professor Dr. Thomas Sugar, Arizona State University
- Professor Dr. Panagiotis Artemiadis, University of Delaware
Contact: For more information, please contact the Posters Chairs: email@example.com