On behalf of the Executive Committee and the members of the Wearable Robotics Association (WearRA), the only professional organization dedicated to the wearable robotics industry, I am delighted to present the sponsor opportunities for WearRAcon 18, taking place March 21 – 23, 2018 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort in Scottsdale, AZ (USA).Your presence at WearRAcon ensures that leaders from some of the most cutting edge companies developing wearable technologies worldwide will engage and learn from you.
WearRAcon provides the opportunity for our sponsors to meet with industry leaders and more importantly, meet with customers interested in purchasing new technology to improve productivity, worker safety, health, and more. Consider a sponsorship that allows a “spotlight demonstration” and a booth to exhibit your latest designs.
Why Participate and Support WearRAcon?
● Network with the people behind the technology and the companies behind the funding that are bringing wearable technology to market.
● Robots! See the latest technology up close while you ask the leaders in the field your burning questions.
● Join industry leaders and learn the latest trends.
● Show off your stuff, while learning how to maximize government opportunities, international customers, and technical & business aspects of wearable robotics.
● Take what you’ve learned and bring it back to the office.