To shape a global future leveraging technology in a purposeful and synergetic fashion to improve quality of life and accelerate the advent of transformative human capabilities.
The Wearable Robotics Association (WearRA) is the only professional association dedicated to the entrepreneurs, businesses and academics fueling the wearable robotics industry. WearRA provides a forum for the wearable robotics community to share ideas and collaborate in a way that expands and improves the ecosystem of technologies and participants.
This is achieved by:
- Linking the global community through conferences, web discussions and direct collaboration
- Educating and informing regulatory bodies and the public
- Assisting small businesses and entrepreneurs in prospering as they seek to innovate the next generation of wearable robotic systems
- Advocating for members with governments and regulatory bodies
- Bringing together industry, academia and government participants seeking to create holistic solutions